Executive Assistant APPLY NOW
Dermorepubliq is looking for an experienced and highly organized Executive Assistant to provide first-class support to our senior-management personnel. The ideal candidate must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, and have excellent communication skills.
- Manage the President’s calendar, handle appointments, and schedule meetings
- Prepare and put together correspondence, presentations, and documents using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Conduct research and gather information for reports and presentations
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and transportation
- Organize and attend company events and meetings, both in-house and off-site
- Be the point of contact for all communication with the President and other executives. Provide accurate and timely information to both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the President ‘s budget, expenses, and reimbursements
- Handle confidential information with absolute discretion
- Support other senior executives as needed
- Proven experience working in an executive administrative role, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Discretion and respect for confidential information
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
This role offers a great opportunity to work with a company that values its employees, offers competitive compensation packages, and promotes a positive and collaborative work environment. If you are an experienced Executive Assistant looking to join a dynamic team with room for growth, please submit your resume for consideration.
• Salary – To be discussed.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.